Effective Date December 1, 2022
PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
This policy applies to any information about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from the information (“Personal Information”) that is collected, recorded, organized, stored, altered, retrieved, or used (“Processed”) by Company on its website (the “Site”), through its affiliates, social media accounts, or other sources. All Company employees and third parties who are involved in the Processing of Personal Information are required to protect all Personal Information Processed and maintain strict adherence to the terms of this policy.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COMPANY
● Manner of Collection.
Company may collect Personal Information directly through your providing said information for purchasing and delivery of its products and/or services. It is further possible that passive information may be collected through access to the Company’s website including through cookies and similar technologies, albeit it is not Company’s intent to collect any information other than information which is directly or indirectly provided by you for the purposes of processing purchases and deliveries, or as otherwise set forth below.
● Information Collected.
● Automatic Collection of Information. Company indirectly and automatically collects information about the devices which interact with the Sites including but not limited to device identifiers (i.e. IP addresses), web browsers, number of visits to the Site, information accessed thereon. This information is collected for internal purposes and for enhancing user access to the site as such information may help Company understand and enhance the user experience on the Site.
● Cookies: Included in the Automatic Collection of Information is the use of “cookies” which are codes placed on user devices when they visit websites to store preferences. Cookies inform the Company of prior and first-time visits to the site, identify aspects of the site which are more and less frequently visited, and enhance the user ability to access the site, and save their preferences. Web browsers provide information relating to deletion, blocking, disabling, or stopping accepting new cookies. If you take such action, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features and functionality of the Site.
HOW COMPANY USES YOUR INFORMATION
● Provide Products/Services. As aforementioned, the primary purpose for the collection of any Personal Information is to provide products, services and/or information per your requests for products, services, or information.
● Promotional Purposes. Company may use such Personal Information to communicate with you in the future about promoting its products and/or services, by sending newsletters, advertisements, and other communications. Company may further send requests to participate in surveys, solicitations, or contests, which are voluntary. Company may use Personal Information to notify contest winners, award prizes, market, promote and further analyze marketing conditions. Surveys and contests may be used to analyze Company’s products and services, as well as its marketing and promotions. This information, if requested and provided, would be used in an aggregated and anonymous setting, and would not be individualized as set forth in subsection (e) hereinbelow.
● Administrative Purposes. Company may use Personal Information for its administrative purposes, including analysis of interest in Company’s products and services, quality of product and services, individual account maintenance, payment processing, and legal compliance and enforcement such as required by law enforcement, national security and other legal process.
● Merger, Acquisition, Financing, etc. Company may provide Personal Information to third parties as required in the event of Company’s merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or sale of Company assets.
HOW COMPANY SHARES INFORMATION
RIGHTS, OBJECTIONS, AND REQUESTS FOR DELETIONS, CORRECTIONS OR AMENDMENTS TO
PROCESSED PERSONAL INFORMATION
● Right to Access Personal Information. Certain jurisdictions provide you with a legal right to request and receive what Personal Information we have collected during the 12 months preceding your request.
● Correcting or Amending Personal Information. At any time, you may also request from Company, correction or amendment of your Personal Information by sending an e-mail or other correspondence to email@example.com. Please include your full name, email address associated with your account and a detailed request of the information you wish to be amended or corrected. Such requests will be processed in accordance with local laws.
Company may not provide access, where to do so violates a legal privilege or others’ privacy rights, causes undue burden or expense. In such instances, Company will provide an explanation, in writing, as to its reasoning and/or determination.
● Company’s Maintaining Data. Company may retain Personal Information for as long as Company continues to operate the Site, sells product, and /or provides services. Company further retains Personal Information if is required to by law to resolve legal and other disputes, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce its agreements, and comply with applicable laws. Once Company is no longer required to retain Personal Information, it may but is not obligated to destroy, erase, or make said information anonymous in accordance with Company’s data retention policies and applicable laws. As set forth in Sections VII (A & B), even when you request deletion, correction or amendment, Company may be required by applicable laws and administrative reasons to maintain certain Personal Information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Company takes various precautions to protect its Site and all Personal Information processed thereon. As previously mentioned, Company uses a third-party processor and maintains no sensitive financial information. In addition to Company’s policy of not maintaining any sensitive and/or financial information, Company employs necessary safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to, use of, and disclosure of Personal Information. Security cannot be guaranteed, and Company is not liable for breaches of its security and other unintentional disclosures of Personal Information. Any information provided by you to Company is purely voluntary. In the event of a security breach, Company may contact you directly, post on its Site or notify you in some other manner, pursuant to the laws of your jurisdiction.
Company manufactures and distributes exercise products and services which are not intended to be sold, distributed, marketed or promoted to individuals under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian learns that their Child’s Personal Information has been provided to Company, without proper and lawful parental or guardian consent, they shall inform company by providing the Child’s full name to firstname.lastname@example.org and Company will take steps to delete such information as soon as reasonable unless Company receives verified parental or guardian consent.
NOTICES AND RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
● Identifiable: Name, mailing address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, purchases and certain cookies. Company does not collect private, sensitive, or protected information such as age, gender, race, religion, etc….As previously noted, bank, credit or other financial account information are not stored by Company, but instead are sent to https://www.stripe.com whose privacy policies may be located on their website located at https://stripe.com/privacy. This information is provided by you and the devices which you use.